Developer How To(s)
Here you can find an ever increasing knowledge base of questions & answers to specific development questions. The answers will be short and point form.
This is a very new page, so forgive its emptiness. The place with the most technical information is the Developer Guide
How do I add something to the resize stack code?
- Every card has a "resizeCard" handler which runs at the end of the resize Stack handler. Add your code there.
- to add code to all cards use the "ResizeCard" handler in the behavior of cards
- You can also use the "CustomFinalResizeSteps" handler in the "Start Here" stack
- SetNavigationState "None" | Will hide the navigation bars
- You can use the "Custom Navigation" group in the "Shared User Interface"
- The RefreshMe handler of group "Custom Navigation" of group "Shared User Interface" lets you define how the navigation is refreshed.
- The ResizeMe handler of group "Custom Navigation" of group "Shared User Interface" lets you define how the navigation is resized.
- The boiler place present there is to include the ability to add AppStarterStack Controls and Buttons. You can copy button or component groups there, and the standard MySize, AlignMe custom properties are read.
- Or ignore the boiler plate and customize the behavior